IL Senate tried to pass confiscation bill

I agree with most of this, but we aren't going to go back to building cars by hand. Efficiency means money, and you can stay in business if you are inefficient. WE are the reason jobs have moved overseas. We are a country of Walmart consumers valuing price above quality and health of communities.

Does your conscience tell you that abortion is wrong? If so, you shouldn't vote democrat.

The Government has no business telling me what I can do with my body, whether it's prostitution, abortion, whatever,

Yes, my conscience does tell me abortion is wrong, and I deplore it. However, I have friends who voted Republican that believe as I do; the right to choose individually. We cannot legislate morality. There is such as thing as anti-abortion and pro choice.

And you pay US tax....Job overseas do not pay US tax. I work in corporate America and the reason my company moved jobs overseas was to reduce cost; salaries and taxes. It certainly does not improve service.

I think you meant "cannot stay in business", and I totally agree. But, as we moved to this technology to compete and improve efficiency, we failed to train and educate workers to for this change. I grew up on a farm in MS where we had 16 - 20 tractors to work the land. Now 2 - 3 tractors do the same job. The workers moved away out of necessity and lack of need, and went to the factories. I wonder where they are now.
We have to look at the big picture. This is good discussion but let's get back to one thing we have in common: I love my guns. Grew up with them and will die with them!

I think you meant "cannot stay in business", and I totally agree. But, as we moved to this technology to compete and improve efficiency, we failed to train and educate workers to for this change. I grew up on a farm in MS where we had 16 - 20 tractors to work the land. Now 2 - 3 tractors do the same job. The workers moved away out of necessity and lack of need, and went to the factories. I wonder where they are now.
We have to look at the big picture. This is good discussion but let's get back to one thing we have in common: I love my guns. Grew up with them and will die with them!
I grew up on a farm in Nebraska in a similar situation. Us grandkids did the work that RoundUp does now. I have a feeling you know exactly what I'm talking about. :D Genetically engineered crops have enslaved farmers as a result.

The Government has no business telling me what I can do with my body, whether it's prostitution, abortion, whatever,

I don't care what you do to YOUR body...it's that baby's body I'm concerned about.

Anyway, I agree with the statement about not being able to get this passed in Illinois...if they can't do it there, where can they do it?

I find it funny that everyone preaches lets stick together on this.....lets stick together. Yet, the first ones to snag up ammo for cheap or buy walmart out and post up at these crazy prices at or over a $1 per round, is who I am talking about. One guy on here bought ammo from walmart, and offered for price payed. Someone had dignity, not many, but some. No different than DPMS Sporticals being bought for $597 and listed at $2000. I'm all about capitalism, I use to own businesses, but when you want to stick together on something, you don't screw your so called fellow. I can understand selling your personal for a little gain, but gouging is not the aMerican way, especially when you were the one complaining about $4 gallon gas not too long ago.

Again, American greed. Money is the root of all evil....

Back
Top Bottom