IL Senate tried to pass confiscation bill

Yup, you collected beanie babies. Leave, clean manpon, then come back to chat on topic.
Your ****ing crying over people "gouging" on ****ing sporting goods and then turn around and tell him he is acting like a ***** and needs to change his tampon? Are you ****ing serious?

Alright alright guys, take it easy. Redmach, I think you're extremely wrong in trying to call out ODT'ers in the way that you are, and I definitely don't agree with you.

However, let's not stray away from the message intended by the OP.
The focus of this thread is on the win we as free americans shared with the Illinois citizens.
We're all in this together, so act like it. Man up boys

Alright alright guys, take it easy. Redmach, I think you're extremely wrong in trying to call out ODT'ers in the way that you are, and I definitely don't agree with you.

However, let's not stray away from the message intended by the OP.
The focus of this thread is on the win we as free americans shared with the Illinois citizens.
We're all in this together, so act like it boys.

I'm with you Z. Not trying to derail the thread but some of these "gouger" posts are almost as divisive as an illinois state senator!
I'm all in - I want these fear mongering politicians to leave the U.S. Constitution alone, go back to work and fix our deficit/spending crisis, and leave the law abiding, and yes the Capitalist/profit loving people of this country alone!
Shooting guns and/or making money is not a crime!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom