IL Senate tried to pass confiscation bill

Your ****ing crying over people "gouging" on ****ing sporting goods and then turn around and tell him he is acting like a ***** and needs to change his tampon? Are you ****ing serious?

1. ^x2, Lmao.

2. If they can't pass that crap in Illinois, I feel a little better about our odds with the national legislation.

The problem with the bill is that the demcratic lawmakers didn't volunteer to pick up the guns themselves. Leave the state police out of it. They don't want to die for someonelse's stupidity.

Any word from the state police on how they feel about going after folk's guns?

LMFAO
how did anyone get on beanie babies? And by the way, if anyone gets guilted into selling BCS Championship tickets for face value, I'll take them.

Beanie babies...WTF.

the problem with the bill is that the demcratic lawmakers didn't volunteer to pick up the guns themselves. Leave the state police out of it. They don't want to die for someonelse's stupidity.

Any word from the state police on how they feel about going after folk's guns?

apparently state popo were for it, prolly not rank and file though

Please don't confuse "American Greed" (supply and demand) with some sort of anti gun movement. The same happens with housing, automobiles and frigging Xboxes and Wii's or damn cabbage patch dolls when demand outpaces frigging supply. Some one selling an item to someone else for a price you are not comfortable with does not qualify as greed. Stop with that crap - please.

Remember Beanie babies? Did you raise hell at the cost of those during the run of '04 on those things also? Or do you just chose to gripe about items you are in the market for....

Beanie babies were mid to late 90s. Don't hate.

i voted Democrat because I have a conscience........

I also have (3) AK legends, (2) 45's, a 9mm, a 300 magnum rifle, 30-06, 30-30, and (2) 380's. And, yes this is country is driven by greed. We learned it on the playground. The greatest value of this great USA is that we can disagree and still get along...well, at least we used to get along. We now seem to as divided as we were in the Civil War. Until we honestly address mental illness, race relations and poverty, we will never be a true would power, which should not be confused with the most powerful. Corporate American has moved jobs overseas, computers and robots have replaced workers, and our education system, and parents, have woefully failed to prepare a generation for reality.

i voted Democrat because I have a conscience........

I also have (3) AK legends, (2) 45's, a 9mm, a 300 magnum rifle, 30-06, 30-30, and (2) 380's. And, yes this is country is driven by greed. We learned it on the playground. The greatest value of this great USA is that we can disagree and still get along...well, at least we used to get along. We now seem to as divided as we were in the Civil War. Until we honestly address mental illness, race relations and poverty, we will never be a true would power, which should not be confused with the most powerful. Corporate American has moved jobs overseas, computers and robots have replaced workers, and our education system, and parents, have woefully failed to prepare a generation for reality.

Does your conscience tell you that abortion is wrong? If so, you shouldn't vote democrat.

Back
Top Bottom