IL Senate tried to pass confiscation bill

Let them keep trying. At some point the situation begins to smell of desperation.

Personally, I think the anti gun side has made a critical error at every level and has over-reached trying to use the emotions of the Sandy Hook tragedy to from their agenda. Everyone I've talked too (pro gun or not) readily admits that banning isn't the issue. We'll see very soon.

Let them keep trying. At some point the situation begins to smell of desperation.

Personally, I think the anti gun side has made a critical error at every level and has over-reached trying to use the emotions of the Sandy Hook tragedy to from their agenda. Everyone I've talked too (pro gun or not) readily admits that banning isn't the issue. We'll see very soon.

Mr.Obasshole will do everything in his power. That's what he said. American Greed. Look in our classifieds...and these are the people that are suppose to stand with you.

Mr.Obasshole will do everything in his power. That's what he said. American Greed. Look in our classifieds...and these are the people that are suppose to stand with you.

Please don't confuse "American Greed" (supply and demand) with some sort of anti gun movement. The same happens with housing, automobiles and frigging Xboxes and Wii's or damn cabbage patch dolls when demand outpaces frigging supply. Some one selling an item to someone else for a price you are not comfortable with does not qualify as greed. Stop with that crap - please.

Remember Beanie babies? Did you raise hell at the cost of those during the run of '04 on those things also? Or do you just chose to gripe about items you are in the market for....

Last edited:
Please don't confuse "American Greed" (supply and demand) with some sort of anti gun movement. The same happens with housing, automobiles and frigging Xboxes and Wii's or damn cabbage patch dolls when demand outpaces frigging supply. Some one selling an item to someone else for a price you are not comfortable with does not qualify as greed. Stop with that crap - please.

Remember Beanie babies? Did you raise hell at the cost of those during the run of '04 on those things also? Or do you just chose to gripe about items you are in the market for....

So what you are saying, is you collected beanie babies?

By the way, it is greed. There is a difference in capitalism, and gouging. I guess the guy seling water for $100 per gallon when water was contaminated in south GA was fair too?

So what you are saying, is you collected beanie babies?

By the way, it is greed. There is a difference in capitalism, and gouging. I guess the guy seling water for $100 per gallon when water was contaminated in south GA was fair too?

Do you work for a living? Do you get paid for it? Do you or have you ever wanted a raise?
How do you equate someone posting an AR on here for $2000.00 and everyone on here having the same right to purchase or click away to having anything to do with selling water during drought conditions or some other life threatening event? That is ignorant and hopefully you can see the difference in a luxury item and a necessity. WANT vs NEED. My kids need water - an AR? well not so much.
If I have 4 tickets to the BCS championship bowl - (which is sold out BTW) are you saying i should sell them for face value so that I do not place an undue burden on some poor bama fan?

And no I don't deal in beanie babies - because i am not going to jump in to a down market. (They are pretty much worthless now BTW) BUT in a free market I can buy or sell them at whatever price the market will bear!! No different with firearms, or bows, or knives, or shoes. Air Jordans anyone?

Answer me this comrade, Did the guy selling this water steal it from the peoples trough or did he fill these gallon jugs from a well on his land. That he dug with his means?

You are correct, there is a difference in "gouging" and capitalism. However, I don't think you know what that difference is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom