IL Senate tried to pass confiscation bill

Do you work for a living? Do you get paid for it? Do you or have you ever wanted a raise?
How do you equate someone posting an AR on here for $2000.00 and everyone on here having the same right to purchase or click away to having anything to do with selling water during drought conditions or some other life threatening event? That is ignorant and hopefully you can see the difference in a luxury item and a necessity. WANT vs NEED. My kids need water - an AR? well not so much.
If I have 4 tickets to the BCS championship bowl - (which is sold out BTW) are you saying i should sell them for face value so that I do not place an undue burden on some poor bama fan?

And no I don't deal in beanie babies - because i am not going to jump in to a down market. (They are pretty much worthless now BTW) BUT in a free market I can buy or sell them at whatever price the market will bear!! No different with firearms, or bows, or knives, or shoes. Air Jordans anyone?

Answer me this comrade, Did the guy selling this water steal it from the peoples trough or did he fill these gallon jugs from a well on his land. That he dug with his means?

You are correct, there is a difference in "gouging" and capitalism. However, I don't think you know what that difference is.

Amen!

Anti-gun bills have nothing to do with me selling an AR today for the exact value I bought it for last week or asking twice as much. I'm actually losing money on it.
Back to the op, they'll keep coming back as long as it takes, the lib politicians have no morals despite how they cry they're the only ones that do. They're missing the target by a wide margin. The ball is in motion and they have 4 more years, at least, to keep trying over and over.
Obumpalumpa Care passed, eventually.....

One thing I noticed in watching the local news, after the Sandy Hook shooting, it seemed they covered every shooting in the nation that week. Of course you don't hear about the gun owners stopping crimes, only committing.

Dem? Damn! IF we were all as smart as we think we are, we would vote independent and get fat ass politicians to take notice instead of taking us for granted. Dem, Repub, doesn't matter. They are all concerned with two things, how long they can stay in office and which tactic are they going to use to get our money. EVERYTHING falls into one category for me, money. I work 33, well now, 40% of the year for these leeches. That's crap. Gun controll, abortion, political party, whatever the tactic is, doesn't much matter. We are paying for these bastards to sit around and talk about it. The real problem is that years and years ago our leaders (used loosely) decided to get further aWay from our country's values and closer to our pockets.
We the people, the voters, the ones who theoretically count, have been getting sold out every since.

Beanie babies for sale, lots of collector edition. Pm if interested. (just kidding). That's funny!

Back
Top Bottom