• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I went to adventure outdoors today...

Since your post shows 12:10 am shouldn't the title be:
I went to adventure outdoors Yesterday?
I'm not a lawyer and I didn't stay at Holiday Inn Express last night.
But pretty sure in court (not a basketball court) if/when
they catch one fallacy in the testimony the entire testimony
is thrown out. If this is true, chances are you weren't in an AO
store, it could just as well been a Cabela's.

As for the staff's lack luster performance:
Buyer Beware or
An Educated Consumer is a Frustrated Consumer.
I started writing it before midnight/

flash-slothmore-zootopia.gif

It’s the new ODT way.
If you recite, type or print anything that is not absolutely 100% dead nuts accurate and agreed with by all, then you have committed an immortal sin against nature, man and God and shall be called out.
Be aware as to what you do. If you aren’t, you will be called out to face the wrath of the ones that believe they are infallible in and of themselves. (Don’t believe it? Just wait and you will see.) :dance:

You’d be amazed at how many people I sell a gun to that think FMJ’s are better than hollow points. I have to explain penetration and stopping power. I think if more of us, knowledgeable gun owners, took the time to work part time at our local gun stores (if it’s possible), we could help our communities more than we think. I try to explain to women, don’t just buy a gun and throw it in your purse. You shouldn’t have to protect yourself against someone you’re terrified of with something you’re terrified of, it doesn’t make sense. I think we as a whole need to do a better job of how we treat those who are ignorant about guns. I’m sorry to say but there are alot who are just plain assholes and treat those with no knowledge as though they’re an idiot. Yes, there really are some amazingly stupid people out there, like dumber than a screen door on a submarine but we have to use our good will and patience because we want them to learn correctly from us and not the news. There are so many who truly want to learn but have been given the most absurd and asinine info from a family member or friend and we just have to Calmly tell them that they’re family member is a slack jawed knuckle dragger who knows nothing. Just be patient with those who want to learn and those who just suck, pray for them lol.

It’s the new ODT way.
If you recite, type or print anything that is not absolutely 100% dead nuts accurate and agreed with by all, then you have committed an immortal sin against nature, man and God and shall be called out.
Be aware as to what you do. If you aren’t, you will be called out to face the wrath of the ones that believe they are infallible in and of themselves. (Don’t believe it? Just wait and you will see.) :dance:
Pretty much what I just wrote bud. You’re absolutely right.

Ashamed to admit this but went into Dick's several years ago and was looking at the Henry 22 lever guns. Was looking at since my son was turning 10 or so. Asked the young girl behind the counter if they price matched since I'd seen them elsewhere about 75.00 cheaper. She said they only match other Dick's stores. She asked why and I told her. Her response was that those BIG BOX stores got subpar products/firearms. I guess they get the ones that won't actually fire or blow up in your hands ;) I couldn't believe either she actually believed that or that customers would. Unless I'm missing something but..... So nothing I hear about experiences in " gun stores " surprises me. On a side note, the subpar one runs great and haven't been in their stores in years . COMMIE BAST*&$# !!!!

Do like I do, part time and it ain’t for the money. It’s the hobby and oh boy the discounts lol. Plus, I learn new things from some of the old timers that come in. Did I mention the insane discounts
Nah, I would have wanted a full time gig. I currently work a well paying full time job that can be somewhat unpredictable occasionally. Plus, I like my free time.

Back
Top Bottom