• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I went to adventure outdoors today...

The funny thing about this is a Big Mac in France is not called a "Royale with Cheese." I've never understand that line. Unorginally, it is simply called "Le Big Mac." :noidea:
The line in the movie was about the "Quarter Pounder with cheese"; France is on the metric system, hence "Royale with Cheese"; so Sammy Jackson explained

The line in the movie was about the "Quarter Pounder with cheese"; France is on the metric system, hence "Royale with Cheese"; so Sammy Jackson explained
It's been awhile. I thought it was Big Mac...but even still, the quote is wrong. It's called a "Cheeseburger Royale" and it comes with cheese...two slices apparently.

Anyhow....sorry. My pedantry is particularly prominent today.

Edit...I just watched the clip and he says "Le Big Mac" after the "Royale with Cheese." I guess I had conflated the two things....anyhow, glad I got that sorted. :rolleyes:

Her response was that those BIG BOX stores got subpar products/firearms. I guess they get the ones that won't actually fire or blow up in your hands ;) I couldn't believe either she actually believed that or that customers would.
I actually remember the very first time I heard that story. 1977, Jesup Georgia, Local gun shop owner, when K Mart came to town

Back
Top Bottom