• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I went to adventure outdoors today...

I went to Dawsonville Gun & Pawn for the first time last week. Only 3 other customers in the store. Walked from end to end 3 times looking for a couple specific items, but couldn't find them. One employee was bsing with a customer and couldn't take a minute to ask if I needed anything. Another employee came out and literally started following me around the store like he thought I was shoplifting. Was in the store a total of 20 mins and was never spoken to, even by the guy following me.

I'll stick with DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN .

I went to adventure outdoors today... Yes I should know better, but I did it anyway and they didn't disappoint.
Since your post shows 12:10 am shouldn't the title be:
I went to adventure outdoors Yesterday?
I'm not a lawyer and I didn't stay at Holiday Inn Express last night.
But pretty sure in court (not a basketball court) if/when
they catch one fallacy in the testimony the entire testimony
is thrown out. If this is true, chances are you weren't in an AO
store, it could just as well been a Cabela's.

As for the staff's lack luster performance:
Buyer Beware or
An Educated Consumer is a Frustrated Consumer.

I agree. Cherokee Gun and Pawn and Appalachian Gun are my two go-to places (as they are the closest). Big Woods in Canton act like they are doing you a favor to sell you a firearm and the owner, Bill is simply an ass, who won’t even acknowledge a customer with a smile or a hello. Hi Caliber, just down the street have the same inventory they had 10 years ago. I think whoever is in charge of ordering only get what he likes.
100%, and if I want to drive, dahlonega gold & pawn

I went to Dawsonville Gun & Pawn for the first time last week. Only 3 other customers in the store. Walked from end to end 3 times looking for a couple specific items, but couldn't find them. One employee was bsing with a customer and couldn't take a minute to ask if I needed anything. Another employee came out and literally started following me around the store like he thought I was shoplifting. Was in the store a total of 20 mins and was never spoken to, even by the guy following me.

I'll stick with DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN DAHLONEGA GOLD AND PAWN .
Should've axed him...
glee-santana-lopez.gif

Since your post shows 12:10 am shouldn't the title be:
I went to adventure outdoors Yesterday?
I'm not a lawyer and I didn't stay at Holiday Inn Express last night.
But pretty sure in court (not a basketball court) if/when
they catch one fallacy in the testimony the entire testimony
is thrown out. If this is true, chances are you weren't in an AO
store, it could just as well been a Cabela's.

As for the staff's lack luster performance:
Buyer Beware or
An Educated Consumer is a Frustrated Consumer.
3eff3faf-0450-4d54-bd79-9276e295072b.gif

This is the way!! If you want a deal you just gotta shop around. Needed a p322 and stopped in and they had it, it was also $100-$200 dollars less than anywhere else i could find it. Which shocked the hell out of me. With that said their process is long and drawn out but when you can find a deal and the item in stock sometime you have to bite the bullet.
Of course. Take the deals where you can find them. My rant was about a lack of knowledge and professionalism.

Back
Top Bottom