• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I now see why you all hate Adventure Outdoors!!!!

Their check out system sucks but the deals can be good. I stopped by Saturday and picked up a Taurus PT-111 G2 for $199! Cash out the door was $211.

Their Police trade in Glocks were good but they raised the prices when they sold out so fast.

They sell Blue Label so I'll go there for deals.

Lol! Hopefully not. Taking the slide off is like looking under the hood. If they do not trust you to open it, I get that. But their own staff should be knowledgeable enough to accommodate the inspection of a used firearm being sold as is.
I agree with this. I think it's fine that they don't allow customers to field strip - they have no way of knowing someone's level of knowledge, experience, or clumsiness. That said, an, "allow me to break it down for you" policy would be a good compromise.

The biggest issue is that they have SOOOO many guns, but they dont want me to look at them. I go to any other store and they are right there to pick up and see. or any gun show has them on tables. You pick it up and feel it. Sometimes you have to take it home. I dont even know what they have. I guess i could ask someone to give me the model and price on every gun I point to, or just leave.

I agree with this. I think it's fine that they don't allow customers to field strip - they have no way of knowing someone's level of knowledge, experience, or clumsiness. That said, an, "allow me to break it down for you" policy would be a good compromise.

I would have been fine with that. I stopped for a second when she said that it wasnt allowed. Then asked if she could. When she said that she couldn't, I feel that my time was wasted

Back
Top Bottom