• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I now see why you all hate Adventure Outdoors!!!!

SKSman

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
19   0
Reaction score
I never understood why so many people didnt like adventure outdoors. It seemed so big that it was just awesome. I had been there a couple times, but i was never really looking to buy a gun, until today. why are all of the rifles behind the counter? I mean, i dont know what you guys even have because i have to look from 10 feet away. Then i asked a lady if i could see a used sig 226. she said sure and brought it out. i have never seen a more used 226, but it was $399 so i wanted to take a peek. Being a sig guy, i know that all is good if you just look at the internals and the slide rails. I ask, "Is it okay if i take it apart?" she says, "No, we dont allow that" I say, "then how do I know if its still in functioning order?" She said she could maybe ask someone, but she wasnt allowed and customers weren't allowed. Why would i go back????

I don't hate them, but I don't like them. It's a big box brick and mortar store. So, don't go for the customer service. And because it's such a large brick and mortar store the prices can be beat all day.

Order online or support your REAL LGS, in my case, that means passing 20-something gun stores to get to Cherokee.

Back
Top Bottom