• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need help!!!

Pretty much. I've had old Glock brand night sights replaced for free. Old nonmetal lined mags replaced for free. They've practically rebuilt three pistols of mine for free because the parts were "not the latest". I've heard of them replacing cracked frames with brand new guns. They are awesome. And yes, I did see the blond armorer but she did not work on my pistol

I had two G-23's w/ cracked frames back in the 90's that they replaced them frames on at no charge.

Yes, that's normal. Nothing to worry about.

The brass to the head problem is the extractor. It's a well known, well documented problem with some 19's. Glock knows about it, won't admit to it, but will fix it.

This. I had a brand new Gen 3 G19 a couple of years ago that did the exact same thing. It threw brass straight back into my forehead so hard that it would draw blood. Not joking. I left the range one day with 5-6 bleeding cuts.

Drove up to Smyrna. They replaced the extractor with a different version. They also replaced the extractor plunger and pretty much everything else in the slide, just so they wouldn't have to admit that the extractor was faulty.

Back
Top Bottom