• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I got my form 1 approved for SBR in just 33 days

Ha... yeah, well it came with the computer :)

In other news-
Your form has been successfully submitted. Your application number is:

Finally completed. Less painful than taxes, but could have been a lot easier. I should have started with Firefox.
Right on man. :thumb:

I "Asked the Expert" last night and got this message just now...

"
Gary.N.Schaible@usdoj.gov

Our apologies, the pdf may not have generated properly. What is the control number so we can provide a corrected form?

Xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Xxxxx@me.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 8:51 PM
To: eForms NFA Info
Subject: Ask the Expert Question from XXXXXXXX

You have you received a new question from eForms user XXXXXXXXX:

I have a "Draft" watermark on my approved form 1 is that an issue?

I send my control number to him and they had a new form to me within an hour...

I just got a response from the ATF.

pdf did not generate properly to reflect the approval. We will provide a corrected version as soon as the examiner can reprocess it. Our apologies for the issue.

From reading this … https://www.atf.gov/sites/default/f...013-3-adopting-identification-on-firearms.pdf

It looks to me like you don't have to engrave.

From your link.

Held, pursuant to 27 CFR 478.92(a)(4)(i) and 479.102(c), ATF authorizes licensed manufacturers and licensed importers of firearms, and makers, to adopt the serial number, caliber/gauge, and/or model already identified on a firearm without seeking a marking variance, provided all of the following conditions are met:

1. The manufacturer, importer, or maker must legibly and conspicuously place on the frame, receiver, barrel, or pistol slide (if applicable) his/her own name (or recognized abbreviation) and location (city and State, or recognized abbreviation of the State) as specified under his/her Federal firearms license (if a licensee);

Back
Top Bottom