• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I got my form 1 approved for SBR in just 33 days

It should not say "Draft" on it. It is a clerical error on the ATF's end. There is another thread in this Forum that gives details on how to fix that.

They will not mail a paper copy. What I do with mine is print one color print to put in my "Form Binder" and I also save the PDF on my phone so that I have it with me all the time.

Ok. Thanks. I will look for the thread.

Yes, it is in this thread. Turns out it is the same examiner causing the DRAFT issue. At least for mine. I sent a message through the Eforms and to the email address listed. Kind of a bummer to wait that long and then it have that on it. So now it is time to get a suppressor for sure. I suspect the wait on the suppressor will be 4-5 months (or longer) if this is any indication. (since the wait times have jumped up somewhat)

Yes, it is in this thread. Turns out it is the same examiner causing the DRAFT issue. At least for mine. I sent a message through the Eforms and to the email address listed. Kind of a bummer to wait that long and then it have that on it. So now it is time to get a suppressor for sure. I suspect the wait on the suppressor will be 4-5 months (or longer) if this is any indication. (since the wait times have jumped up somewhat)

I would be surprised if the wait time was less than 6 months for a Form submitted TODAY.

Well, maybe there's hope for my paperwork before this weekend... Of course I say that after I said "I'm just going to forget about it"

You can't really forget about it.

Well, now I am confused. ATF changed my status back to submitted/in process. However, when I view the form itself it still has the approved form with the "Draft" watermark. Not sure if I should start building the SBR or not . . .

Back
Top Bottom