• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I got my form 1 approved for SBR in just 33 days

E-form 1 submitted on 1/28/15. Nothing yet. Being this is my first one, I am starting to think maybe I did something incorrectly. Anyone here submitted after 1/28 and approved yet?

One day behind you... and nothing yet here either. I was hoping for this week, but I'm going to quit looking so I'm surprised when it shows up.

I posted this in the Tracker thread as well.

From what I am hearing from my contacts here in TX is that a lot of folks used their tax returns/yearly bonuses on NFA items and as such, even though the ATF added people, they are getting backed up and Form 1s and 4s are taking longer.

Also, the ATF branch in WV was shut down for almost a week due to weather.

I received my approval today at about 3pm. Is it supposed to say "Draft" on it and do I just print this one and use it as evidence or do they mail one out also?

It should not say "Draft" on it. It is a clerical error on the ATF's end. There is another thread in this Forum that gives details on how to fix that.

They will not mail a paper copy. What I do with mine is print one color print to put in my "Form Binder" and I also save the PDF on my phone so that I have it with me all the time.

I received my approval today at about 3pm. Is it supposed to say "Draft" on it and do I just print this one and use it as evidence or do they mail one out also?

No. There was a thread that had some info posted in it about the "Draft" watermark. I believe you use the "Ask the experts" button and tell them and they will reissue it without the draft on it.

Back
Top Bottom