• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I dont understand ???!!

It's negotiating a trade. They don't always work out.

you-say-negotiation.jpg

Wait, so the final arrangement was a Ruger AR for your Glock, and equal mags/rounds? What wasn't fair about that? Or am I missing something. Honestly in today's environment isn't that AR worth worth 2 Glocks I thought.

Who in their right mind would trade 400 rounds of brass 9mm which is like gold in todays social climate for steel case rounds??? Which im sure he got before the pandemic for a box of 1k for 200$.

So, did you want the Rooger or nah?

I wish!! Its one thing to keep the communications going if a deal was for sure gonna be made. But resisting accessories that value close to 300$ for a popular firearm ( G19 ) which can sell pretty fast, then to not want a simple trade/trade but wanting bulk ammo for ammo when its not even the same type of ammo. FMJ for steel casing. Haha am i douche or not? Lol.

Who in their right mind would trade 400 rounds of brass 9mm which is like gold in todays social climate for steel case rounds??? Which im sure he got before the pandemic for a box of 1k for 200$.
You know how much he paid for his ammo?
I know that I have 9mm 115grain brass ammo that cost me less than $150/case.

I wish!! Its one thing to keep the communications going if a deal was for sure gonna be made. But resisting accessories that value close to 300$ for a popular firearm ( G19 ) which can sell pretty fast, then to not want a simple trade/trade but wanting bulk ammo for ammo when its not even the same type of ammo. FMJ for steel casing. Haha am i douche or not? Lol.
You answered your own question.
Trade the ammo and guns. Sell the accessories for $250. You are ahead moneywise. He does not want the accessories, he does not want them. Not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom