• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I dont understand ???!!

Who in their right mind would trade 400 rounds of brass 9mm which is like gold in todays social climate for steel case rounds??? Which im sure he got before the pandemic for a box of 1k for 200$.

I need to put this on a spreadsheet to understand it.

Your Glock + $300 in Accessories up against His Ruger 556.

He says no to the accessories and just wants mag for mag and ammo for ammo. Your mad because he value's your Pre-Panic ammo about the same as his?

Aren't you starting off $300 in the clear since you get to keep your accessories? Plus AR's are trading for a little more today than Glocks.

You give his ammo a value of $200 per 1000 rounds because he probably bought it Pre-Panic.
What do you value your ammo at that you bought 5 years ago?

You should delete this thread, contact him back, and beg him to make the deal.

Maybe he thinks your **** is way over priced and never intended to trade but to just waist your time and trigger you? So if that was his intention looks like he won

LOL. Oooooooooh that dog of mine! :frusty:. Yup thats probably more than likely just happened. Man, people know how to push buttons. I guess that proves he went to college :drum:

Who in their right mind would trade 400 rounds of brass 9mm which is like gold in todays social climate for steel case rounds??? Which im sure he got before the pandemic for a box of 1k for 200$.

Lol. But your 400 rounds only cost $72 before the pandemic. Lol. You can't ask him to value his ammo at pre-panic prices if you aren't doing the same. Lol.

I need to put this on a spreadsheet to understand it.

Your Glock + $300 in Accessories up against His Ruger 556.

He says no to the accessories and just wants mag for mag and ammo for ammo. Your mad because he value's your Pre-Panic ammo about the same as his?

Aren't you starting off $300 in the clear since you get to keep your accessories? Plus AR's are trading for a little more today than Glocks.

You give his ammo a value of $200 per 1000 rounds because he probably bought it Pre-Panic.
What do you value your ammo at that you bought 5 years ago?

You should delete this thread, contact him back, and beg him to make the deal.

your not my dad

Back
Top Bottom