• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I dont understand ???!!

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
144   1
Reaction score
A trader with a good amount of feedback sends me a PM saying he wants my G19 and offers me a ruger 556. He states that he would need mags and ammo in the deal and yet i offered him a custom kydex IWB holster thats light compatible and RMR with mag carrier and a Olight Baldr mini with green laser. He declined all that awesome accessories and just wants mags and ammo. I said ok i offered him mags and ammo but would need the same in return. He states that he only has steel case ammo and i have all brass FMJ 9mm. This idiot wants round per round??? Like is he a idiot?? He wants 400 rounds of high grade 9mm brass FMJ for his 400 steel case 556 ammo and im sure its Wolfe or tulammo. Mine is federal. I needed to vent. Like this guy has close to 200 positive feedback stats and tries to swindle me , basically? I offered him aftermarket accessories that value close to 300$ and what did not sit well with him was that i did not want to trade 400 rounds of brass for steel. That really triggers me. Like he came to me?? I just dont understand. :deadhorse:

A trader with a good amount of feedback sends me a PM saying he wants my G19 and offers me a ruger 556. He states that he would need mags and ammo in the deal and yet i offered him a custom kydex IWB holster thats light compatible and RMR with mag carrier and a Olight Baldr mini with green laser. He declined all that awesome accessories and just wants mags and ammo. I said ok i offered him mags and ammo but would need the same in return. He states that he only has steel case ammo and i have all brass FMJ 9mm. This idiot wants round per round??? Like is he a idiot?? He wants 400 rounds of high grade 9mm brass FMJ for his 400 steel case 556 ammo and im sure its Wolfe or tulammo. Mine is federal. I needed to vent. Like this guy has close to 200 positive feedback stats and tries to swindle me , basically? I offered him aftermarket accessories that value close to 300$ and what did not sit well with him was that i did not want to trade 400 rounds of brass for steel. That really triggers me. Like he came to me?? I just dont understand. :deadhorse:

I heard about this one ODT'r who wouldn't trade his G-lock for a Kimber... oh wait... that was you... Nevermind...
:rofl::pound::rofl::pound:

giphy (10).gif

My memory and math may be a little hazy but wasn't steel case 223 and good 9mm brass fmj running about the same price per round before all this started? Within a couple pennies I'm sure. Whats the issue?

It violates the "heavily in my favor" trading clause.

My memory and math may be a little hazy but wasn't steel case 223 and good 9mm brass fmj running about the same price per round before all this started? Within a couple pennies I'm sure. Whats the issue?

It's the princapality smoky.

Sorry, I watched Friday this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom