• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can't explain this....

I had a similar experience once about 7 years ago. I had fell asleep in my recliner rocking my daughter to sleep, and was awakened by a woman's voice whispering loud in my ear "HEY!" I thought it was my wife, looked at the bedroom door beside me where she was and it was closed. Opened it to find her sound asleep. The strange part was I could still feel the warmth of her breath inside my ear and the moisture it leaves when someone whispers directly in your ear. Funny thing was my brother described the same thing happening to him the same night, before I ever told him about it!
how many of you believe that your sole leaves the body during rem sleep.. if you have ever seen your self in a dream you have left your body an are having an out of body experience the same as a dream of flying.. ancient Indians believe this was the link to the spirit world !

media.giphy.com_media_hH3nHtw3HXIdO_giphy.gif

media.giphy.com_media_L7S8k7Iy95kRO_giphy.gif
my favorite movie thriller of all time..Carolann Carolann!

how many of you believe that your sole leaves the body during rem sleep.. if you have ever seen your self in a dream you have left your body an are having an out of body experience the same as a dream of flying.. ancient Indians believe this was the link to the spirit world !
-------------------------------------------------------------------

That and peyote.....

how many of you believe that your sole leaves the body during rem sleep.. QUOTE]

It's the SOUL! The freakin' SOUL! The friggin' SOLE is the bottom of your shoe.

How can people even make these kinds of mistakes?

It's no wonder the freakin' foreigners are taking over our country.

Back
Top Bottom