• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can't explain this....

rdogger

Default rank 5000+ posts
I Pretty Much Hate People
317   0
Reaction score
So last week I woke up in the middle of the night to a young girl's voice saying my name. Woke me right up, sitting up in bed etc.. My wife was sound asleep and my daughter can't talk yet. This was clearly a young girls voice. Didn't freak me out that much and I went right back to bed...maybe it was in my mind.....I didn't tell my wife.

This morning, my wife wakes me up at our normal time and said she was freaked out last night because there was a mans voice whispering her name. ****ING GOOSEBUMPS!!

On top of all that, she said she heard a younger girls voice giggling after she heard her name.

MAJOR ****ING GOOSEBUMPS

One experience is chalked up to chance or my mind messing with me.

2 experiences by 2 different people maybe a chance it happens.

2 experiences by 2 different people with similar audible content is beyond me.

I'm sure we have all had our stories, I guess this is mine....little freaked out.

Going to go back to putting this out of my mind, thanks for listening.

s.quickmeme.com_img_99_992329cab1c76e39b6c398c6ee26d518fe4a5f20b94a14a0d5b42a456643dfd3.jpg

How long have you been in your house? Any history there that you know about? Did you guys attend a 4/20 celebration this weekend?

LOL, negative on 4/20 fest.

Been in the house 10 years and nothing to speak of. Don't know the history or than apartments converted to townhouses about 15 years back.

The original structure was built in 1979.

HAd many experiences. Just had one in my new house. Wife away, nobody home. Working in the basement and hear footsteps upstairs and then toilet flush, toilets not running. Thought she was home,went upstairs and no one there. Wife pulls up about 15 minutes later. Did not tell her cause she has had issues at our old house.

Back
Top Bottom