• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can't explain this....

My wife says about 2-3 times a week she feels a small dog crawl up on her it beside her and lay down and go to sleep. Only when she is in the bed though. She said it used to creep her out but now she is used to it so it don't bother her. I have never felt it. Been happening for 6-7 years now.
Is this small dog for sale? Would be nice to have a sleep partner without needing to feed it.

I kept hearing faint but very distinct voices in my bedroom once. This went on for about a week. Finally, I turned off my fan and computer so I could hear better. I laid down on the bed and immediately recognized the voice. It was Skip Caray announcing the Braves game. Turned out, I left a small guitar amp on and it was somehow receiving an AM signal. If I moved the amp around, I would lose it but easily pick the signal back up when I turned that exact same way. OH...important to the story, this was BEFORE Skip Caray died...so no ghost in the machine.

img.sharetv.com_shows_standard_ghost_hunters.jpg

i1.cpcache.com_product_zoom_707996246_2presencewhite_tshirt.jpg_6bd25b0cb62d20b200416c5c87b3d9c4.jpg

My wife was hit by one of our cats toy balls yesterday in the shoulder... in the kitchen... she came in and told me, and I could just ask what do you mean? And she repeated it.. I asked how did That happen? She said I don't know that's why I'm telling you? That's all I have to say about that.
the spirit world is full they have to go somewhere ! LOL

Back
Top Bottom