• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can't explain this....

I had a similar experience once about 7 years ago. I had fell asleep in my recliner rocking my daughter to sleep, and was awakened by a woman's voice whispering loud in my ear "HEY!" I thought it was my wife, looked at the bedroom door beside me where she was and it was closed. Opened it to find her sound asleep. The strange part was I could still feel the warmth of her breath inside my ear and the moisture it leaves when someone whispers directly in your ear. Funny thing was my brother described the same thing happening to him the same night, before I ever told him about it!

Well time to move. As CD said, burn it down and move on. No point in playing around. 2 words for you, Amityville horror. :)

Or you could just go get a Ouija board and go the Exorcist route. :)

Well time to move. As CD said, burn it down and move on. No point in playing around. 2 words for you, Amityville horror. :)

Or you could just go get a Ouija board and go the Exorcist route. :)

I laughed and then immediately took it back....I told my wife jokingly of course, I'm not diving in any TV sets.

I can confirm that baby monitors do cross over some pretty bizarre things. I heard cell phone calls, TV stations...all sorts of stuff when the first kid. We got a different monitor with number two and it hasn't happened.

As to what the voice might be if not that?

5689d98a3b5cca99d1f72986e7de177b.jpg
Nah, they no habla.

Back
Top Bottom