• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can't explain this....

here is my dinner meatloaf with a side of taters....pyramid taters...i do this often
image1 (2).JPG

they still believe it! the funny part of this thread is everything is wide open to discussion...electronic phenomena..radio waves carrier waves,mass hysteria apha waves amphitheater affect if you lived in a house that has no electricity electrical phenomena still exists ..if you have any vertical pole attached to your home it can receive radio waves.. as Lucille Ball was quoted stating she could pick up radio signals from her fillings..space time continuum..anode cathode effect from certain substances....your freakin cell phone what ever!

You're the got-dang reincarnation of that fella named Tesla, ain'cha?

You're the got-dang reincarnation of that fella named Tesla, ain'cha?
yep! they call me sparky! every thing on this earth is in the form of carbon atoms and when other subatomic particles bump into them electricity in its smallest form is infinite as proton and electrons bind to other particles electricity passes from one to another...Tesla and others learned that magnetism and electricity go hand in hand...just about every thing we touch has magnets and ways to form or route electricity to/ from them..Tesla also figured out how to harness this infinite power and to store it..every mathematical equation lends itself to electricity in some fashion...just as he and Albert Einstein theorizes that energy(electricity) can not be destroyed but only transferred..that being said WE has humans have millions of electrical impulses flowing throw our bodies..some more than others IE psychics and mediums are more in "tune" with certain phenomena of this energy...what this translates into is the body after death transfers its energy..and the BIG QUESTION is where does it go? Just as in the Movie Poltergeist..the TV was a way or a path for communication as maybe a radio or amplifier will do the same..frequencies and Hertz all have play in this equation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom