I am guilty of this also.......

darrenmd

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
I am guilty of this also... but should members make comments on classified ads about the item for sale or not? I am not talking about asking questions about the item.... I see some items have 5 plus comments about how nice the items is...or too bad it is so far away...etc...... does this really help or does it take away from the item thread....

I am guilty of this also... but should members make comments on classified ads about the item for sale or not? I am not talking about asking questions about the item.... I see some items have 5 plus comments about how nice the items is...or too bad it is so far away...etc...... does this really help or does it take away from the item thread....

I think it is just some buddies hyping the item up.

If you notice, it is often the same few people.

-Whatever works.

I don't see any downside to people doing it. I don't think it helps or hurts the ad. Its just people expressing their thoughts about an item in a thread.

Postive posts are allowed, as long as it is not just someone that inflates there post count with GLWS.
I comment on a few truly unique or especially nice items.

its to hype it up

i will post a reply like that sometimes if it really is a decent deal, or something id be interested if i wasnt broke

but i see a "tricked out" sks thats nothing but tapco after market, and everyone is like "oooooo so cool"

of course im thinking "big deal, thats nothing special"

There was a deal a few weeks ago for something like 500 rounds and two Mosins, one a 91/30 and an M44 for around $300. I commented on that because that was an amazing deal. No problem, there....but where I get in trouble is when somebody has something over priced and people roll in with the "great deal!!!11eleven1!!" comments....I want to comment, but also don't want STONEWALL et al. to have delete another post.

Back
Top Bottom