• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am betting this guy didn't think this through!

So today I'm at the gym and one of the regulars there comes in and says that as he was on his way to the gym a guy cuts him off in a work truck and then flips him off. My buddy is in his 50's and relatively sane so he ignores the guy. Guy then brake checks him then slows down way under the speed limit. My buddy said he didn't want to pass him for fear the guy had a gun or whatever. Suddenly the guy veers into a decel lane so with no other choice available he floors it to pass him and the guy pulls out behind him. So now my bud tells us at that point he is headed straight to the gym where he's got lots of friends but this guy has potentially none. A good plan. But the guy broke off his pursuit and he made it safely.

A long story but just shows it can happen to anyone and that you can deal with it in an appropriate manner if you have any sense at all.

Just sayin'!

The stresses of build back better have apparently tipped many of our less anchored citizens over the edge.
Just gonna get worse.
Wife was traveling through Atlanta with an ex- leo friend lately, woman said, ‘do not even look at anyone in another car, you could get shot’. Good times in the ATL.

I thought I recognized the name…very interesting…

IMG_0696.png

If he got that angry, the driver that got knocked out may well have deserved it. And the young girl may have been giving double birds and egging it on as well. Bottom line is, none of us know anything. People can do some seriously stupid and dangerous stuff on the road endangering your life, and poke fun and laugh at you after, and your supposed to swallow it like a little **** and move on. Again, none of us know what happened, but a 3900 bond insinuates he is not a danger to the public (that's what it used to mean). Who the heck knows, but bottom line, I'm all for folks reaping every ounce of what you sow, good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom