• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am betting this guy didn't think this through!

I’m sure he was probably cut off, then he honked the horn and hand gestured, the 18 year old hand gestured, and they probably exchanged F-Us . He then pulled up on him and lit the 18 year old up thru the window. For this 57 year old, damn, you know better, you done f-up now. I hope you do some time. For the 18 year old, damn you are a B— you let some old man run up on you? Why didn’t you drive off , or as you young folks like to say “ up the blic on him”? Either way, we must avoid all road rage incidents .
Complete speculation, but pull out in front of someone, or cut in front of them, then follow with a solid brake check will get you in a fight 90% of the time.

Complete speculation, but pull out in front of someone, or cut in front of them, then follow with a solid brake check will get you in a fight 90% of the time.
Total speculation, for sure, definitely plausible. I wouldn’t do either. I don’t get road rage either. Just recently I had a dude get crazy with me, because I wouldn’t go any faster, he pulled up next to me put down his window and started cussing, i raised my hands in a praying fashion and bowed my head, as if I was submitting to him. I had a gun with me, I had a “ tire knocker” , hell I had my 1996 red belt in tae Kwon do tornado kick kocked and ready to rock, but I chose not to pursue any other action and avoid any issues. I fell back in traffic, and let him go ahead…….maybe someone else would of followed him and poked his tires with their Stanley Phillips screw driver that has been fashioned into a ice pick ( using their old craftsman bench grinder) maybe someone else🙏🏽

Turn your dash cam on and avoid/ignore the crazies is my best advice. Eventually crazy will meet crazy with an unhappy ending for one of them. Conflict can be found everywhere if you look for it. At 57 you 100%deserve your lumps because there is no excuse!!

People get unhinged in traffic. Not sure what it is about being behind the wheel that makes people start to feel invincible. It could have gone a lot worse for sure, both sides are lucky nobody pulled a gun. I've learned as I get older just let the crazies go when they start that mess. It's not worth dying on the way home to some unhinged psycho. Apparently this guy hadn't learned that yet, and let an 18 year old get the best of him.

I’m sure he was probably cut off, then he honked the horn and hand gestured, the 18 year old hand gestured, and they probably exchanged F-Us . He then pulled up on him and lit the 18 year old up thru the window. For this 57 year old, damn, you know better, you done f-up now. I hope you do some time. For the 18 year old, damn you are a B— you let some old man run up on you? Why didn’t you drive off , or as you young folks like to say “ up the blic on him”? Either way, we must avoid all road rage incidents .
"Up the blic" WTH does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom