• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunting season is almost over and my 300 BLK is going to be updated. Need some help....

IMO 1/2" of exposed can looks better than 1 1/2" exposed, just poking out is my preference in life and guns.

I love the Todd Jarret handguards, used to have some on my first AR15

Do you think heat will be an issue under the TJ? The Radical Rail is certainly more open. Do you think I will have any stability issues with a 6.5" barrel? Would hate to have a baffle strike.

Well crap, we have acronyms for everything. Thanks, would have driven me crazy figuring that one out sitting here in the MD' s office.

Yea its an interesting concept, the best way PDW's were explained to me is a soldier is alone and needs a do all weapon to fill all roles from short range, medium range, enough capacity to keep peoples heads down, and a pistol with the same ammo and/or mags so he only has to carry one type of ammo.

Do you think heat will be an issue under the TJ? The Radical Rail is certainly more open. Do you think I will have any stability issues with a 6.5" barrel? Would hate to have a baffle strike.

Are you a 1/7 barrel?

I doubt you'll see any stability change if you haven't seen it yet, you shouldn't be losing that much velocity.

Things it sucks to be:
[ ]me
[ ]you
[ ]nerd
[X]B & C

I don't know if the cool factor is worth it. Looks like I would be losing over 200 fps on an already lethargic supersonic bullet. I don't think I would want to keep hunting with it next year if I go any shorter.

[Broken External Image]:

Back
Top Bottom