• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How many firearms do you own?

How many firearms do you own?

Votes: 17 50.0%

Votes: 4 11.8%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 8 23.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True story.... Right before I built in my current neighborhood, a resident's house burned to the ground on Christmas Eve.... Firefighters would not go close to it because of ammo going off... Not shore how many he had on Christmas Eve, but by Christmas morning, he had none....

All metal ones or poly ones too?
🤣
300px-Well_Yes,_But_Actually_No.jpeg

True story.... Right before I built in my current neighborhood, a resident's house burned to the ground on Christmas Eve.... Firefighters would not go close to it because of ammo going off... Not shore how many he had on Christmas Eve, but by Christmas morning, he had none....
If my house burns you'll be able to see it from orbit.

This is the type of answer I was searching for. geezer geezer loves his CZs. @TheSnail likes HK. I’m kinda all over the place. I like Sig 1911s, Ruger wheelguns, Browning and Remmy long guns, Benelli shotguns and AR platforms. 5 rimfires for me.
Let me go on the record to say that geezer DID like CZs….Geezer is a broke ass MoFo, and can no longer afford these pretties. I just make grips now. The end.

My wife went with me to a Gun store where I proceeded to buy 10 in one swoop. She told me she didn't even want to know how many I own. I told her good, because I'd never tell her lol. So I dang sure ain't gonna tell the interwebs.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom