Votes: 8 23.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
92DFCC9C-E556-42F7-86E9-5265B122728C.jpeg

I have never indicated to anyone on God's green earth how many firearms, if any, I may or may not own now or may have owned in the past. My life partner, now deceased, asked me one time many years ago how many I owned and I politely told her I would not say, in case anyone ever put her in a position to force her to tell. She said she understood and never asked again. Rest in peace, beautiful lady. We will meet again-forever. Thanks.

I’m at 34 myself. I’ve been higher and I’ve been lower during my life but starting to realize that there’s no rhyme to reason. I have everything from NAA Mini to Glock to Staccato to DD to BCM to KAC. Old cowboy revolvers and shotguns. Just a hodge podge. Anyone else broad spectrum?

I’m at 34 myself. I’ve been higher and I’ve been lower during my life but starting to realize that there’s no rhyme to reason. I have everything from NAA Mini to Glock to Staccato to DD to BCM to KAC. Old cowboy revolvers and shotguns. Just a hodge podge. Anyone else broad spectrum?

I highly suggest not posting that type of specific info on the internet, here or anywhere. I know of at least one member who had a break-in after someone gleaned enough info from various posts to locate his home. Social engineering is a real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom