How is the milsurp market these days?

Generally I would rather move something for a small profit than wait 6+ months to make a bigger profit.

I am kinda impatient like that when it comes to Antique Firearms. Buy it, take it apart, clean it (fix it if necessary), then turn around and sell it to move on to the next one.

I could kind of use the cash too. Got some dental work coming up, plus I have this Carcano Safari Rifle I am working on. Gotta order a chunk of AAA figure walnut to make the stock out of, and that ain't cheap.
No problem in keeping the cash flow rate up, especially with dental work coming up. I'm more long term but everyone's mileage varies...:0) The stock project? yeah.....I'm in the process of swapping out the synthetic stock and fore end on my 930SPX....Gotta love that retro wood look....

Generally I would rather move something for a small profit than wait 6+ months to make a bigger profit.

I am kinda impatient like that when it comes to Antique Firearms. Buy it, take it apart, clean it (fix it if necessary), then turn around and sell it to move on to the next one.

I could kind of use the cash too. Got some dental work coming up, plus I have this Carcano Safari Rifle I am working on. Gotta order a chunk of AAA figure walnut to make the stock out of, and that ain't cheap.
Carcano safari rifle??? What?

Finally got to shoot steel with my Chinese SKS at 100+ yards today.

Probably the ugliest and most accurate SKS that I own

E0D2633E-42A5-4A80-8A69-05C07B7C6671.jpeg
0FEF0848-49ED-4871-835D-EBDEF0F72B79.jpeg

Carcano safari rifle??? What?

Friend gave me a FAT 42 Carcano barreled action and I am working on turning it into something you would have seen modified for hunting in South Africa. Hooded peep front sight, engravings of the Big 5, and a Monte Carlo stock, topped with a hot blue job and jewled bolt....

Friend gave me a FAT 42 Carcano barreled action and I am working on turning it into something you would have seen modified for hunting in South Africa. Hooded peep front sight, engravings of the Big 5, and a Monte Carlo stock, topped with a hot blue job and jewled bolt....

Teaser pics

20210325_232421_HDR_(1).jpg

20210323_183223_HDR.jpg

20210323_190746_HDR_(1).jpg

20210325_232431_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom