• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Saw this on another forum....too cool

95F648B6-2989-4CC9-8AE8-35D7F7168D8F.png

LOL my wife sent in for it back when the CMP had them available for mail order. She is also a veteran.

It is ALL Winchester from receiver to barrel to stock, bolt and trigger group. Must have seen very little use.
I haven't bought anything from the CMP because I don't want to be that guy who buys an M1 Garand and then turns around and sells it for a profit. I already have a WWII Springfield lead dipped M1 and don't need another. If they still had M1 carbines I'd totally get one. There is simply nothing like them out there

I haven't bought anything from the CMP because I don't want to be that guy who buys an M1 Garand and then turns around and sells it for a profit. I already have a WWII Springfield lead dipped M1 and don't need another. If they still had M1 carbines I'd totally get one. There is simply nothing like them out there

You need one from each manufacturer and a spare shooter!

Pay no attention to the 1903A3 it's a camera hog.
IMG_20210403_113720.jpg

IMG_20210403_113810.jpg

Yep

IMG_20210403_120309.jpg
IMG_20210403_120350.jpg

very nice collection of carbines sir

Thanks, I had a Quality Hardware and a National Postal Meter buy stupidly sold them. Can't see getting anymore since they are all the same and I kept th ecoolest ones:
IBM
Rockola
Saginaw SG
Standard Products
Underwood (Bavarian Forest Police)
Winchester

My son has an Inland and we have an authentic Paratrooper stock for it!

He will get them all eventually but hopefully not too soon.

Thanks, I had a Quality Hardware and a National Postal Meter buy stupidly sold them. Can't see getting anymore since they are all the same and I kept th ecoolest ones:
IBM
Rockola
Saginaw SG
Standard Products
Underwood (Bavarian Forest Police)
Winchester

My son has an Inland and we have an authentic Paratrooper stock for it!

He will get them all eventually but hopefully not too soon.

I’ve thought about selling some but I can’t seem to let ‘em go. Like you said.....they’re all kind of the same.

Back
Top Bottom