• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High-end coolers?

I wish there were some stores locally the carried the Pelican's so I could check them out in person. And all the Styrofoam coolers I've had have worked just ask well as the Coleman/igloos I have. I think the very frequent opening of the cooler for another beer when we're camping helps to kill the ice so the better coolers might not help that much lol.

I spent 4 days in the woods last week. We had to drain the water and add ice to the Coleman, igloo, etc coolers everyday. At the end of the trip my brother in laws yeti still had 50%+ of the ice he started with on day one. I will be buying a yeti soon.

I should note, note, I used to make fun of him for spending so much money on a cooler.

I spent 4 days in the woods last week. We had to drain the water and add ice to the Coleman, igloo, etc coolers everyday. At the end of the trip my brother in laws yeti still had 50%+ of the ice he started with on day one. I will be buying a yeti soon.

I should note, note, I used to make fun of him for spending so much money on a cooler.
Get a pelican and you'll think the yeti is a igloo.

Yeah I've been catching hell from some friends saying it's stupid to spend that kind of money on a cooler.

575245_10151020338135944_1609633660_n.jpg
And if they can take this I'd like to see what it would take to fubar one.

Do you know how many bags of ice 400 will buy. Ever just looked into an ice maker lol?
I use a cooler everyday of my life.... and I still can't figure the value of a 400 dollar cooler.

I have a Coleman xtreme 5 day cooler and it works fine for my needs. It will have Ice for 2-3 days and after that the water inside is still ice cold for a day after the ice is melted.
It was about $50 for the cooler I think.

Back
Top Bottom