• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High-end coolers?

Big ole Coleman coolers are all I've ever used. What the heck do ya get for 4 to 5x the cost of a Coleman?

I have several Coleman and igloo coolers and the ice doesn't last a day or two at max when we go camping or on the boat and I'm tired of going down to the bottom of the mountain to buy ice when we go camping after the first night. Lol

Also from what I've read/heard the yeti 65 doesn't actually hold 65qts
Yeah I read online that the interior space is smaller than the 65 advertised space.

Not yet. Only used it on one long term trip. I will also say that the pelican is way easier to open then the Yeti.
I've messed with several yeti coolers but never a pelican but I've never had an issue with the yeti but could be that I haven't messed with one that's easier so it seems easy enough.

You can buy 3 igloo knock offs for one yetti....
I have several friends that have yettis and they hold ice for 5 days on average. I will probably get a grizzly unless several people start giving us reviews on here.

Yeah I read online that the interior space is smaller than the 65 advertised space.

I've messed with several yeti coolers but never a pelican but I've never had an issue with the yeti but could be that I haven't messed with one that's easier so it seems easy enough.
My buddy had a yeti while we were in highschool. Hands down the pelican is better. I can't speak compared to other Brands but pelican beats yeti.

I have several Coleman and igloo coolers and the ice doesn't last a day or two at max when we go camping or on the boat and I'm tired of going down to the bottom of the mountain to buy ice when we go camping after the first night. Lol

I do a lot of camping, including NASCAR events with little shade. I do alright (48 hours+) before needing ice, and longer when I preload frozen gallon jugs. I guess if I was camping where ice was not as accessible, longer would be worth it.

My buddy had a yeti while we were in highschool. Hands down the pelican is better. I can't speak compared to other Brands but pelican beats yeti.

When I was in high school there were Igloo coolers and styrofoam coolers. Period. That's the way it was and we liked it!

Back
Top Bottom