• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HELP - Bug Bite Identification Needed.

I was bit by a dirt dobber( Pretty sure it was, Was gone before i saw it) Monday My hand just started to go back down. it swelled and was red hot for 3 days. They are bad this year.

Stay outta waffle house! That will fix the constant heartburn problem as well....

Believe it or not, I usually don't get heartburn from AwfulWaffle unless I have more than 2 cups of coffee. I eat a bowl of grits, with 3 over easy eggs on top, no extra butter or salt.

Believe it or not, I usually don't get heartburn from AwfulWaffle unless I have more than 2 cups of coffee. I eat a bowl of grits, with 3 over easy eggs on top, no extra butter or salt.
I'm gonna tell you a highly kept secret about WH coffee.....those coffee makers are not what they seem..they look like they are making coffee in a normal way, but that thing is simply a pump that pumps that horrendous black liquid up from underground tanks where it is stored...disguised trucks roll up in the wee hours and fill the tanks up with that vile liquid and the maker pumps it into the pot....avoid that swill at all costs!!
Now the pecan waffle is the bomb! Bowl of grits and crumble their crispy bacon into them...dang, now I'm hungry

Not as bad as yesterday but still a little swollen. My range of movement and grasping ability has drastically improved so I don't think a trip to the VA will be necessary.

20210701_100958_HDR.jpg

20210701_101012_HDR.jpg

Glad you're healing. I'd ease off the Benadryl, as well. Too much antihistamine can cause hallucinations. Mom was taking them for vertigo "per recommended dosage" and woke up one night with a pack of small gray dogs running through her bedroom. :shocked: They should be used PRN.

You got that right. I don't like to swallow pills even a minute longer than absolutely necessary. I especially don't like taking things that mess with my equilibrium or impair me in any way.

Funny cause I used to be a real party animal and would get ****ed up on anything I was offered, but as the years rolled on, I outgrew that and now I can't stand it if I am not in complete and absolute control of myself.

Glad you're healing. I'd ease off the Benadryl, as well. Too much antihistamine can cause hallucinations. Mom was taking them for vertigo "per recommended dosage" and woke up one night with a pack of small gray dogs running through her bedroom. :shocked: They should be used PRN.
In for running dogs, what's the dosage?

Back
Top Bottom