• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HELP - Bug Bite Identification Needed.

Two things…
1. Anyone who is not drunk at 4 AM and eats at a Waffle House is crazy.
2. With all that swelling, probably wish you’d been bit on the pecker.

Seriously though, hope it’s all better this morning.

He asked the ODT think tank...how much more professional can it possibly git??
ZomboMeme 01072021082005.jpg

Any idea what got her?

The red streaks your buddy's wife has, makes it sound like she got cellulitis, which is what I thought it might could have been, but it was only 6 hours from the bite till when it was swollen, which is way too fast for cellulitis to manifest.

Yeah, if it's still swollen I will go to the VA tomorrow afternoon, but till then, anyone have any suggestions?

Never did find out, she was "bit" in a swampy area on the Flint River as part of the Riverkeeper program.

Hey Rabbit, I had the same thing bite/sting me last summer. No memory of a bite/pain of any sort when it hit me. My finger swelled but didn't itch/burn. My whole hand was not affected as yours is and mine started returning to normal in 3 or 4 days. Your reaction is clearly stronger than mine was.

If you do see the doc about it and s/he can identify the culprit, let us know...

Updates ?

In for morning bite updates.

Still swollen, although marginally better. It doesn't seem to be putting off as much heat right now as it did yesterday.

Lame I know. Bet some of y'all were hoping I would report back I gained some kind of insect related super power or something!

Back
Top Bottom