• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HAVE up to $500 CASH TO SPEND FOR SOMETHING COOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what i'm looking for???? : A GOOD LAUGH. -or- maybe a good old fashion fist fight. Whichever one comes first.

What the hell? I was going to offer up one of my Glocks or 10/22s for a smokin deal just for you...because you seem like a real genuine fella. You're so easy to like and get along with.

But now......LOL

Hope you find that fist fight you're looking for.

Reactions: JHW
What the hell? I was going to offer up one of my Glocks or 10/22s for a smokin deal just for you...because you seem like a real genuine fella. You're so easy to like and get along with.

But now......LOL

Hope you find that fist fight you're looking for.

Hahahaha!!!! Was it a CUSTOM GLOCK????

y'all are nuts.......drinking during work hours. I like it.

This thread is completely out of control. Can't tell who is legit and who is in for Shenanigans. Don't want to hurt people's feelings and make them cry or launch a cyber attack and blow up my computer.

ANYONE ELSE WANT IN ON IT BEFORE I SHUT IT DOWN???

This thread is completely out of control. Can't tell who is legit and who is in for Shenanigans. Don't want to hurt people's feelings and make them cry or launch a cyber attack and blow up my computer.

ANYONE ELSE WANT IN ON IT BEFORE I SHUT IT DOWN???

You said Shenanigans......

www.ranthollywood.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_03_shenanigans.png

ANYONE ELSE WANT IN ON IT BEFORE SHUT IT DOWN???
The main reason most of us log on is for shenanigans. Buying and sailing guns just happens along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom