• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HAVE up to $500 CASH TO SPEND FOR SOMETHING COOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i'm sure it will. people find it necessary to pull bull$h!t or shenanigans for the lack of their own self worth.
Nor can some read english, as clearly stated in my ad.
The great thing about this site is the IGNORE feature. :)

DAMN, I SHOULD HAVE CLICKED ON THE "NO REPLY" FEATURE. Y'ALL are killing me
You deserve it!!

---- this thread is fun. I should go edit my original post to state: please include shenanigans if they are downright funny.
I could also edit to include: might be interested in renting the following: x-wife / x-GF.

any serious offers besides the fellow w/the xd40?

or is everybody rich and doesn't need Christmas cash for their wife, mistress, girl friend on the side....etc?

You pay by the pound for the X-wife or is it just a flat rate?

I think one of the minor proofs that God exists are the little gems like this; people slamming other people for using incorrect grammar while, themselves, using incorrect grammar.
I'm still trying to figure out what "AMBLE" feedback is.......... Any help with that?

Reactions: JHW
Going to be very detailed with what I am looking for AND what is required to make a deal.
For the most part, have had great experience on this site --- also dealt with a couple of flakes on here......unfortunately. My feedback is 100% POSITIVE. I'm straight up and don't like bull$h!t or stupid ppl.

*** LET ME START BY SAYING, I AM LOOKING FOR A SMOKING DEAL ***
(smoking deal for ME, not necessarily for you. :) if you are trying to get retail pricing or close to retail pricing, i'm not the right buyer. Sorry, not for me this time.). However, if you are LOW on Christmas CASH and motivated to sell FAST for a great deal, please PM me.

INTERESTED IN: GLOCKS, BROWNING BARS, MARLIN 45/70, CHEAP 22 RIFLES, PERHAPS OTHER HIGH QUALITY FIREARMS. I might be able to go "slightly higher than 500 for a MINT CONDITION Bar, 45/70, AR. But not doing north of 5XX.00. And no, can't give you 500 for your Glock when we ALL can get them for low $400's brand new. Aint' gonna happen friends.

ALSO INTERESTED IN: high quality tools, set of carpentry tools, set of car tools, etc.

NOT INTERESTED IN: projects, junk, retail pricing, knives, BP, bows, military surplus, dealers, shenanigans, flaky people, driving outside of northeast metro atl.

REQUIREMENTS: Local to me and meeting during the day or an early evening. City of Suwanee AND Bass Pro Shop in Lawrenceville/Duluth is ideal. Will consider meeting as far north as Tractor Supply Gainesville, Bullseye in Lawrenceville, shooting range in Johns Creek. Not looking to drive all over the world.
MUST HAVE AMBLE POSITIVE FEEDBACK for me to consider. If you're a yank that recent joined and no feedback...probably not going to be as motivated to travel more than a block.

FINALLY: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I'm looking for a smoking great deal for me. Hence, this post is NOT for everybody. If you don't like my post, please move on. Do not post a crappy comment or something negative that is going to make me block you. Be a man, and move on. Thanks so much. MERRY CHRISTMAS. :)

PM IS BEST. INCLUDE FULL DETAILS OR ITEM AND PRICE PLZ. (please do not include "links" to some website or other nonsense).
What exactly are you looking for?

I'm still trying to figure out what "AMBLE" feedback is.......... Any help with that?
I feel like it is feedback that would not stick. Given that it ambles, a time and date would be hard to confirm.

My favorite part about that, though, is that you can't even blame that on autocorrect nor can you chalk it up to a typo, either. He meant to spell it that way. :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom