• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HAVE up to $500 CASH TO SPEND FOR SOMETHING COOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I have experienced from this thread.

96% of the replies are shenanigans, utterly hostile comments, and pure nonsense.
2% think they have good deals to offer
2% actually have good deals to offer

According to the statistics that CNN was polling for this thread:

70% of the men on here do not wear the pants in the family, their wives do
30% of the comments are funny
10% are down-right hilarious
5% have no relevance or meaning
4% belong in mental institutions
3% cried during the postings
2% were men pretending to be women.
1% were women pretending to be men

I know, I know. That’s more than 100%. Well, just like the election, people voted more than once. They are democrats. What can you do.

Other interesting facts:
Was not able to make a deal for an ex-wife. FACT: Charging by the pound for an ex-wife can potentially get costly to the buyer. Next time, should have asked about “daughters” vs ex-wives, they seem to be younger and weigh a bit less. Perhaps more drama, perhaps not.
Maybe worth a shot..................?

…….and finally, darn well should have made the post NOT open for further replies.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I'm surprised there wasnt an actual picture of the $500 posted with this train wreck , almost as Bad as a facecraig post!
s2.quickmeme.com_img_60_60159273e65cf34d59355a33beed9579af8a5010edca2b26984fb8ea664d1b00.jpg

What I have experienced from this thread.

96% of the replies are shenanigans, utterly hostile comments, and pure nonsense.
2% think they have good deals to offer
2% actually have good deals to offer

According to the statistics that CNN was polling for this thread:

70% of the men on here do not wear the pants in the family, their wives do
30% of the comments are funny
10% are down-right hilarious
5% have no relevance or meaning
4% belong in mental institutions
3% cried during the postings
2% were men pretending to be women.
1% were women pretending to be men

I know, I know. That’s more than 100%. Well, just like the election, people voted more than once. They are democrats. What can you do.

Other interesting facts:
Was not able to make a deal for an ex-wife. FACT: Charging by the pound for an ex-wife can potentially get costly to the buyer. Next time, should have asked about “daughters” vs ex-wives, they seem to be younger and weigh a bit less. Perhaps more drama, perhaps not.
Maybe worth a shot..................?

…….and finally, darn well should have made the post NOT open for further replies.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Insult or Compliment? 2010 member I like it either way..........as if you cared SA OhYeah Merry Christmas back atcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom