• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HAVE up to $500 CASH TO SPEND FOR SOMETHING COOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
s2.quickmeme.com_img_55_55385a77fc49e908935f17c21adf548f5d36527ef30989ab71ef502bd51e1f48.jpg
i.imgur.com_M9sWyT3.gif

"I'll take famous fistfights for less than 500 Jack" said in my Sean Connery voice..
SOLD.....! lol
You said Shenanigans......

www.ranthollywood.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_03_shenanigans.png

Shenanigans are awesome. Love this site......still have not found anything from y'all. Made some friends, probably several enemies and folks that will BLOCK me. :(
and even managed to have some invites to fist fight on the streets of Fulton.

Heading to craigslist. Better deals there. Have to love how you can get a $25000 item for $500 bucks. I will mail my cash to the African Prince of Zambo-Jekaifpi tribe and he will promise to ship a brand new Lexus for $500 (maybe even $400). I can also understand the illiteracy content of his email, because after all, I am an illiterate sloth with a 2nd grade education that cannot determine the spelling of an English word, Amble/Ample. I cannot recall which.

wait wait......where are the grammar police??????? sailing or selling????
my guns don't sail. guess they could if I put a float on them.
My good man that was intentional. The grammar police are always quick to point out the the misuse of words like sale, sell, cell or sail. Me personally I just like sail so that's the one I use and then I'm always wrong unless I'm talking about boats which I never am. :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom