• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HAVE up to $500 CASH TO SPEND FOR SOMETHING COOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like it is feedback that would not stick. Given that it ambles, a time and date would be hard to confirm.

My favorite part about that, though, is that you can't even blame that on autocorrect nor can you chalk it up to a typo, either. He meant to spell it that way. :pound:
amble
ample
he just got his pb's mixed up... i think they sell it in jars that way... or maybe his bp. i am sure thats gone up a bit....

Have you tried the ODT Classifieds? I hear they are loaded with deals.
I have a couple of nice 22s listed that should be in your price range.
Free shipping for the holidays.

Merry Christmas

amble
ample
he just got his pb's mixed up... i think they sell it in jars that way... or maybe his bp. i am sure thats gone up a bit....

y'all are some mean phuckin bastards.....! amPle. Sorry, I wrote a book. I'm entitled to one error..... like your president obama.

Ex Wife: By the pound. yes. I have a f350 truck she can squeeze into.

Exactly what i'm looking for???? : A GOOD LAUGH. -or- maybe a good old fashion fist fight. Whichever one comes first.

Never heard of them.
Is that where folks think their used Glocks are $650???
and 10/22's are $400???
:pop2:

But they are CUSTOM glocks... meaning the owner ruined the grip with a radio shack soldering iron and colored in the engraved letters with a yellow crayon... That's worth $150 extra right there...

But they are CUSTOM glocks... meaning the owner ruined the grip with a radio shack soldering iron and colored in the engraved letters with a yellow crayon... That's worth $150 extra right there...

Well shame on me for not figuring that out. My mistake. Now I can justify spending 200 more on that customization. Thanks for clarifying.
Let me update to: CUSTOM GLOCKS, WILL SPEND TOP DOLLAR. Might have to cash in my obama phone for this...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom