• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Guns you miss the most you traded or sold.

Marlin 22. Good end to the story though. It was the first rifle my father bought me as a kid. I sold it in college for beer money and highly regretted it. Several years ago ... maybe 10+ years ago I was able to look the guy up I sold it too and explained my regret and the sentimental value and he sold it back to me. It now sits in my safe. God willing, I will give it to my son one day.

A Hungarian P9R, it was in real rough shape cosmetic wise. My father in law had given it to me and it was his before that, sold it to @ClassicBlue on here, later inquired about it but it was gone. Don't sell something you think might be sentimental down the road. Lol.

The Norinco 1911 I had I bought new for $250 ,polished the internals and it shot great ,had a hard chromed barrel. Never missed I lick

A Hungarian P9R, it was in real rough shape cosmetic wise. My father in law had given it to me and it was his before that, sold it to @ClassicBlue on here, later inquired about it but it was gone. Don't sell something you think might be sentimental down the road. Lol.

I see guns for sale on here all the time that belonged to dads, grandads or were first guns. I always wonder what's going on in that persons life that they are selling these.

Back
Top Bottom