• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun snobs are tiring

It's worth a 1000. I will take the turbo and you keep the. Oh by the way did anyone else see that show Road Kill Garage where they hooked four leave blowers in the back of the car trying to make boost. It made about 10 or twenty HP and a little torque. It was a hell of a mess.

I think the Yogo and Ford Fiesta or Fiesta are the same car.
Yugo was a Yugoslavian copy of a crappy Fiat. Then they dumbed it down even further for the U.S. matket.
The Festiva was technically the first Kia imported into the U.S. in some countries it was called the Kia Pride. In others it was called the Mazda 121. Good basic transportation that was almost as easy as a lawn mower to maintain and repair.
The original Fiesta was made in Brazil in the 70s and early 80s and looked a lot like a VW Rabbit. Niether of which is easy to find these days.
The Festiva was the best of the 3 and many of which are still on the road today. If you find a guy driving a Festiva it's probably not his first one and he probably has parts cars stashed at home. It's kinda like ild Beetle guys and Corvair guys used to be.

I like my Canik and I have a Taurus pt 99 I put more rounds through then I can remember without any problems I have more exspensive guns but I trust those 2 just as much my Sigs and Beretta's Hate to say it a Canik is becoming my favorite pistol

Yep! Canik & Sig are my go too.

Back
Top Bottom