• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun snobs are tiring

Your budget, or lack thereof, doesn't make a gun better.

Plenty of expensive guns are absolute **** sticks.

A range toy for ****zngiggles has much lower expectations and requirements than something you may someday rely upon.

The more you plan on abusing something and/or neglecting it, the better the gun needs to be.

Yes, quality tends to cost money. It's not just in the firearms world. Get over it.
id take a b&t apc 45 over the lwrc 45 smg...all day. and half the price.

That is a highly political incorrect statement. When I was a finance manager I would have been the one to give permission to post in a thread.
Wait... YOU were a finance manager...at a car lot? Respect! Nobody had the car bidness hustle down like you guys did.

Is that the infamous Fiesta. Most expensive brake pads produced at the time.
That was a Yugo. And I believe you are confusing Fiesta with Festiva . Unless of course you were referring to the original Fiesta from the late 70s. You know what...never mind. Forgot where I was going with this.

So, I remember the Cadillac dealer in Macon GIVING away free a YUGO if you bought a Cadillac (must have been about 1982 or 84).

I guess Sig should try that with High Points.
Dyer and Dyer Volvo did the same. Started out Buy any new Volvo get a free Yugo. Ended up Buy any new or used car get a free Yugo.

Dyer and Dyer Volvo did the same. Started out Buy any new Volvo get a free Yugo. Ended up Buy any new or used car get a free Yugo.
About 15 years back Kia was really hurting and almost pulled out of the U.S. market. Back then the only decent model they had was the Sedona minivan. And I have to say from driving hundreds of Kias the Sedona was the best thing they had going.
Anyway, there were Kia dealers around Macon and south Atlanta that were offering free leftover NEW Rios when you bought a new Sedona at sticker price. Ironically the Rio had horrible crash ratings but if you didn't mind risking life and limb they actually held up better than the more expensive models.

I was in between Junior and Senior years and working at Starvin' Marvin food stores in Macon. When I started I'd run the kiosk (outside where you paid for gas with cash or CC on the old roller machines) and I remember I could tell when a YUGO was coming into the station even if it was approaching from behind me. The damned things sounded like a shaking tin can half full of pebbles.

That was a Yugo. And I believe you are confusing Fiesta with Festiva . Unless of course you were referring to the original Fiesta from the late 70s. You know what...never mind. Forgot where I was going with this.
It might have a Festiva. It's been so long ago I am not exactly sure. I was a Auto Parts store manager and I remember joking around that the brake pads were like 100 bucks a set and the pads cost more than the car. It was late eighties.

Back
Top Bottom