• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun Prices

I increase my prices by 30% to offset the cost of the fact that I touched it. And because I suck at haggling I end up giving it away for about 40% less than what I have and it

Biker, we have met so you should know how awesome I am!!

What I paid for it has no bearing on my sell price. I base my price off of what they are currently selling for. If it doesn't sell I either don't sell it or I lower my price until it does. Again, what I paid for it is irrelevant.

I agree with this.

You can kinda look on the board and see whats moving and whats not. Either that or I just guess :)

Yea, selling guns can kind of suck. I think that's why so many people trade. For instance, I bought my Glock 26 for $549 plus 7% tax. So I paid $587. I sold it for 18% less than what I paid for it ($450) if you don't include the tax, which means I lost $137. Not the end of the world, but if you do that a few times a year, you're out quite a few hundred bucks. It can add up quick.

That's why I very rarely buy new guns.

What I paid for it has no bearing on my sell price. I base my price off of what they are currently selling for. If it doesn't sell I either don't sell it or I lower my price until it does. Again, what I paid for it is irrelevant.

Yup.

Back
Top Bottom