• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Grill advise

Weber!! Extremely satisfied with mine. I've had the charcoal and propane. Very well made. Walmart actually has them now and there 100 dollars cheaper than lowes.

I am thinking of a big green egg, but I also need a gas grill for quick cooking....ie: not much prep time. Sometimes we decide to grill last minute. I will look up your suggestions.
I know it sounds crazy, but I can have my Bubba Keg (think steel Big Green Egg) up and running in about the same time as my old gas grill. And no more dry or burned food. I'm sold on Kamado style grills.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using TapaTalk

My first grill was a low dollar piece of junk. Had to replace the burners every year.

Then I got a weber gas in the '90. What a huge difference that was. I think it lasted over 10 years. Left outside, never covered. The cart finally gave way to rust.

Second weber is around 5-8 years old or so. Lived all it's life outside, no cover.
Started to notice some changes in the burn pattern and called Weber customer service.
Side note: I spoke with someone from the United States! When was the last time that happened?

They sent me a free stainless burner replacement. Then asked what else I wanted. I ended up replacing side panels, the ignitor, floor panel, flavor bars etc. at cost, all on their shipping dime. (those parts were out of warranty)

Yes, I would love a green egg, but if it's gas, I can't say enough good things about Weber.

http://help.weber.com/warranties/

I'll have to disagree. Holland probably goes for more than a grand but mine is 17 years old & counting and we use it a lot. And, it never flairs up and chars my meat.

I've had a Holland for 8 years. I hate it. Everyone I know who has a holland hates it. I've never seen one that gets over 350.

I was gifted a used Holland. It lasted forever, but I'm glad I didn't pay for it. Just not a big fan of the indirect heat I guess.
I'm on the hunt for a deal on a BGE.

Back
Top Bottom