• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grand Jury will look at evidence of explosives used to take down WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 on 9/11

A seven hour raging fire with a disabled sprinkler system, caused by... [drum roll]....

Damage caused by the other larger towers falling. :-)

And, while debris damage to WTC 7's southern exterior was considerable (and initiated the destructive fires), the collapse originated in the northeast portion of the building. In fact, the report concludes: "Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from fires."

The report determines that the actual culprit in the collapse was the combustion of ordinary building furnishings
"

Did you not read your own post? :lol:

So let's recap. I kept asking you which plane hit WT7 and how does office fires cause a building that size to collapse.

You basically call me an idiot who doesn't understand the physics of the other two building falling, the massive damage it caused surrounding buildings. Ramblings about "massive energy released from the other buildings". Something about "seismic energy" and structural damage it may have caused.

Then you post the article about the NIST findings that do in fact state that office fires alone caused WTC7 to collapse. Like that isn't what I've been saying all this time :lol:

Wow is all I can say lol. This is fun though, I'm glad you're researching it and reading the popular mechanics articles and official NIST report. Like I said earlier in the thread, that's exactly where I started looking into all this. It's not the conspiracy theories that convinced something was fishy, it was the official reports.

Did you not read your own post? :lol:

So let's recap. I kept asking you which plane hit WT7 and how does office fires cause a building that size to collapse.

You basically call me an idiot who doesn't understand the physics of the other two building falling, the massive damage it caused surrounding buildings. Ramblings about "massive energy released from the other buildings". Something about "seismic energy" and structural damage it may have caused.

Then you post the article about the NIST findings that do in fact state that office fires alone caused WTC7 to collapse. Like that isn't what I've been saying all this time :lol:

Wow is all I can say lol. This is fun though, I'm glad you're researching it and reading the popular mechanics articles and official NIST report. Like I said earlier in the thread, that's exactly where I started looking into all this. It's not the conspiracy theories that convinced something was fishy, it was the official reports.

The falling buildings from the planes, caused catastrophic damage to the infrastructure, which allowed the fire to rage on tower 7 for half a day, which ultimately led to its collapse.

Not government spooks planting charges and Bush pushing the button or any of the other nonsense in this thread.

The falling buildings from the planes, caused catastrophic damage to the infrastructure, which allowed the fire to rage on tower 7 for half a day, which ultimately led to its collapse.

Not government spooks planting charges and Bush pushing the button or any of the other nonsense in this thread.

Yep, like I've been saying, the building just collapsed in on itself from office fires. Says so right there in the official report.

All three buildings fell into it's own footprint. All three buildings also fell free fall. Two 110 story bulldogs fell in less than 20 seconds each. I had access to two videos called "In Plane Sight" that was being given at a seminar I went to in Atlanta. They showed actual video of things only shown in the media once, never to be shown again.

Care to share what they showed or is it top secret?

You replied to my post #65 with your post #66 explaining in detail how the buildings were designed to fall into themselves to prevent them falling into other buildings. Are you now saying that the design of the buildings was flawed and didn't work as designed?
When I mentioned logic in my earlier post, I was thinking; The trade towers had an area of 4,300,000 square feet...400,000 on each floor. Thats a lot of office space and equipment. For all of that massive area to fall into nothing amazing. They couldn't find a telephone, computer, chair desk, coffee maker, nothing related to the inside of the building.
What I really would like is an explanation of how that much material could fall in less that 20 seconds. And once again, the buildings were not damaged except where the fires were. The planes hit the North tower on floors 93 - 99. So how does the floors that were not damaged, no melted beams, no fires, no jet fuel, fall offering no resistance from the debris from above? Remember, those buildings were designed to withstand the impact of a jet liner.

HDD

9/11 has always fascinated me. It wasn't until years after the fact that I even knew that there were conspiracies out there. Far be it from me to claim that I fully believe the official narrative, but I do believe most of it. The one thing that gets me is the Pentagon facet of the attack. I have two major questions. First, if it wasn't a plane and it was a Tomahawk, where did the plane go and all the people on it? And then secondly, the idea then is that it was an inside job, to cover up the missing money? "Hey guys, planes are crashing all over the place, let's shoot ourselves with a missile and say that a plane hit us, too!" Is that it?

And if it's not evident, I'm genuinely curious...no sarcasm.

As to WTC1 & 2, I think that they fell on their own accord after being struck by two different airliners.

As to WTC7, I genuinely do believe the official account. Flaming debris fromt he collapse of WTC1 entered the building and ignited fires that burned unchecked (no sprinkler system due to buildings collapse) for nearly 1/3 of the day, eventually a cascading failure happened and the building fell, a husk having been gutted by fire.

The Pentagon is the only one that makes me raise an eyebrow.

I'm not one who believes it was a missle that flew into the Pentagon. I have no reason to believe it wasn't a boeing 757 full of passengers that hit it.
I have lots of reasons to believe it wasn't Hani Hanjour who piloted that aircraft into the Pentagon though.

Back
Top Bottom