• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grand Jury will look at evidence of explosives used to take down WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 on 9/11

As has been noted and answered many times of the years, the smaller buildings took major damage when the bigger buildings came down...

Just because you don't believe it, or you don't understand the physics at work, doesn't change anything.

In fact, it's a tad arrogant to think that, "If I don't understand it, then it must be something bigger or more sinister"... It implies that you are so smart, that anything that you can't compute, has to have another reason.

Kind of like how humans ascribe anything we can't answer, to the supernatural... Hence why we have religion...

How did the universe get here?

Must be a magical sky wizard, we will call him god, that just clapped his hands and created all this on the spot! Yeah, that makes sense...

How many buildings have collapsed in on themselves from office fires?

How many buildings have collapsed in on themselves from office fires?

How many of them had a jumbo jet with 30k+ gallons of fuel slam into them at 300+MPH before the fire started?

It was an unprecedented event. It's a sample of 1. That's the problem, you can't say that what happened wasn't supposed to happen, because you have zero frame of reference to compare to...

How many of them had a jumbo jet with 30k+ gallons of fuel slam into them at 300+MPH before the fire started?

It was an unprecedented event. It's a sample of 1. That's the problem, you can't say that what happened wasn't supposed to happen, because you have zero frame of reference to compare to...

Again, which jumbo jet hit WTC7? How did jet fuel get in WTC7?

Again, which jumbo jet hit WTC7? How did jet fuel get in WTC7?

I already said that I don't know that one did, but that the small buildings did take damage from the bigger ones coming down.

Do you have any notion of the horrific forces involved with 2, 110 story each towers coming down? How much energy was released?

I already said that I don't know that one did, but that the small buildings did take damage from the bigger ones coming down.

Do you have any notion of the horrific forces involved with 2, 110 story each towers coming down? How much energy was released?

According to the NIST report it was office fires that caused WTC7 to collapse on itself. Nothing about "energy released" from the other buildings has ever been attributed to the collapse. That sounds like something you want to apply to make it all work out in your head.

Apologies to any and all, and not to disparage anyone, but IMHO this is nuts!

Let's waste more time, effort, and money on diversions from substantive issues!?

Don Quixote, Robert Mueller, Chicken Little and other Misguided Wackos eat this stuff up!
And yes, even the more level headed public will "Look" at a train wreck and wonder ...!

Hey, even if a crime hasn't been committed, why not invent one to "Keep the Public Enthralled and Distracted"?

The typical social democratic urban dwellers and their equally idiotic skinhead counterparts love this!

Back
Top Bottom