• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got it put together, now time to troubleshoot (7.62x39 AR)

I think he should throw it in the lake and buy a Noveske.....
I think that would be a waste of money considering all he wanted to do was build a quality 7.62 rifle for under a certain price point Noveske makes a great gun but for the money I would rather have a Knights Armament. This rifle will run great once we work out the kinks, just like with all things that don't get done often trial and error.

I think that would be a waste of money considering all he wanted to do was build a quality 7.62 rifle for under a certain price point Noveske makes a great gun but for the money I would rather have a Knights Armament. This rifle will run great once we work out the kinks, just like with all things that don't get done often trial and error.

It was a joke man, I just enjoy trollin' Chris....

my 2$. gas tube not fouled? a fresh bolt might need to be broken in by jacking that charging handle hundreds of times. keep us posted. Im eyeballin same rig. 8

I think any of us would be happy to help if we can... From his PM's it is beginning to sound like a bad/weak extractor spring as it is not even shucking the round out when he work the charging handle on a round

If you have time tomorrow, I'm thinking about going to the range down by you to zero my AR's with new cans and scopes. I can bring a known working 7.62x39 upper and help you trouble shoot if you want. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. I have to work Wednesday, so that day is out for me.

Back
Top Bottom