• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Good general doc around Locust Grove?

Boot71

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
145   0
Reaction score
Anybody have a solid recommendation for a good Dr in Locust Grove, McDonough, Jackson area?
Haven't been in years, and some ugly issues popping up lately make me believe it's time for a check up.

Don't go to Eagle's landing in Locust Grove. That place and those people give healthcare a bad name.
I essentially told them to bite my shiny metal ass. I've talked to a few people who feel the same way and they are rapidly developing a reputation for for poor customer service.

Don't go to Eagle's landing in Locust Grove. That place and those people give healthcare a bad name.
I essentially told them to bite my shiny metal ass. I've talked to a few people who feel the same way and they are rapidly developing a reputation for for poor customer service.
They do have a well deserved, but horrible reputation.

I ended up going to Anglyn over in McDonough and was actually very impressed with the doc, pleased with the nurses and staff, and happy with the overall experience. Never rushed in/out. The lady at the front desk was wonderfully helpful, the doc was thorough, patient with my million questions about his assessment, and a real human being, and I've spoken with the nurse several times at length about my lab results. It seemed to me that everyone there took the time to take care of a person, and not just squeeze somebody through so they can bill the insurance company.

Back
Top Bottom