• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19X, what other slide it takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, would you please try to answer what is asked: What other slides, will fit 19X? That's understood without stating the obvious that 19 gen 5 or a G45 will fit because it's exactly the same slide with just different marking on it. The intention is to have LONGER slide of 17 or 34. So which gen 17 or 34 will fit? Is it Gen 5 or Gen4? Or just don't bother I'll call Glock
Short answer is neither of them will fit properly no matter what gen they are...

Short answer is neither of them will fit properly no matter what gen they are...

this goes against some of other opinions out here. Why frame of G19X which is In fact G17th would not be fitting with slides of G17 or G34? I’m not claiming anything, but if it doesn’t fit, what prevents it?

It looks like life is getting more exciting for you after lobotomy?
OP, I showed you what a 34 slide looks like on a 19X frame. You were also showed what a 17 slide looks like on a 19x frame.
20211201_145432.jpg

this goes against some of other opinions out here. Why frame of G19X which is In fact G17th would not be fitting with slides of G17 or G34? I’m not claiming anything, but if it doesn’t fit, what prevents it?
You still don't get that a 19X frame is not the same as a 17 frame and that's your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom