• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting some weird Bigfoot activity in North Georgia.

A cell phone that wont loads pics.....hell my cheap ass straight talk phone takes and recieves pics, take out sim card and load on computer. And now its going to telepathicaly make me euphoric so it can consume me.

PUT THE PIPE DOWN.....your not suppose to be under the influence while hunting! We really need to know where this is for our safety, and not from bigfoot!

"It's a tree shakah, 'lizabeth!! Choot em!" troy landry

But seriously, last night, in Macon, a talk show host went to run off what he thought was a black lab. when it stood up, he was face to face with a black panther. And this guy makes a living being a credible reporter. Anyway, he called DNR and they said, again, they did not exist in Ga. I've heard reports of them in So. Ga. for years and my cousin's husband has seen one in the middle of his peanut field in broad daylight.

Ya never know. A lot of honest, sober people see things that "don't exist." Just sayin'.

Who says Black Panthers don't exist in Ga! I saw 3 of them at the Varsity last week across from Tech.

A cell phone that wont loads pics.....hell my cheap ass straight talk phone takes and recieves pics, take out sim card and load on computer. And now its going to telepathicaly make me euphoric so it can consume me.

PUT THE PIPE DOWN.....your not suppose to be under the influence while hunting! We really need to know where this is for our safety, and not from bigfoot!

He's technologically retarded.
No pipe for me, totally straight as an arrow.

Okay maybe I was not euphoric, maybe just not scared and it was a beautiful peaceful day in the woods at that time.

Just chill people, I will get some pics this Saturday.

Like I said I'm still on the fence about all of this but I can understand if people want to jab and make fun since its hard to believe something you did not witness yourself.....I totally understand.

I would love to be the one to prove they are for real and wont say they dont exist....just that last post was kinda entering the twilight zone lol

I would love to be the one to prove they are for real and wont say they dont exist....just that last post was kinda entering the twilight zone lol

That's cool.
It was just a very serene day and beautiful part of the woods, you know how sometimes out hunting it is just so peaceful and beautiful out?
I was trying to relate to what the guy told me since a lot of the reports date back to native American accounts passed down throughout the decades.

Back
Top Bottom